You are not subject to any other taxes outside of the witholding tax on dividends in the United States. However, you may be subject to taxes in your country on your investments. We aren't able to provide tax advice as we support 170+ countries so we recommend you seek the advice of a qualified professional. We generate a tax form for you at the end of each year to help you to declare your taxes (if any). This can be found in the app under Reports. .

Did this answer your question?